Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - Wales, Llantristant Office
País/Región: United Kingdom
Accountant - Treasury Focus
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say, that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
You will be joining the L’Oréal UKI Corporate Finance team with a focus on Treasury. Your main responsibility will be to work within the Treasury team providing support to the company Treasurer and the wider team. There is the potential for a future move into other roles in the company (either within other Corporate Finance functions or potentially to our Head Office in Hammersmith London).
Working within the Treasury team the role will include:
- Liaison with the Credit Management Teams
- Liaison with the company banks
- Dealing with Foreign Exchange transactions.
- Monthly Foreign Exchange accounting
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Provision of information for Internal and External Audits.
- Project management work to utilise new Treasury tools and systems.
- Complete Retail Store Reconciliations
Who we’re looking for:
You should be confident that you can demonstrate the following:
- Ideally part qualified Accountant with at least ACCA P1 level
- Degree preferable.
- Previous Treasury experience desirable.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office - Excel / Word / PowerPoint.
- Experience of SAP
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage conflicting deadlines
- Challenge processes / propose solutions.
- Team spirit, commitment and a strong work ethic.
Show us that you already meet our competencies and you could be exactly who we need!
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo