Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Division/Department: Corporate Accounting Shared Services
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
About L'Oreal:L'Oréal, the world leader in cosmetics, is synonymous with beauty, innovation and scientific excellence in more than 130 countries.
Established in 1909 by visionary scientist Eugene Schueller, L'Oréal is committed to: innovative research and development, state-of-the-art manufacturing, quality products, and making beauty accessible to everyone around the world.
As the leader in the beauty industry, L'Oréal's success is a direct result of our unequaled employees. L’Oréal is always looking for talented and ambitious minds to build our beauty business into something even better.
12 Month Internship Program: L’Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates! It is a full time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member of our Accounting Shared Services team here at L’Oreal working across different divisions. You will receive the experience and training needed to set you up for future success in the company.
This position will report into the VP- Accounting Shared Services, and will assist in day to day responsibilities as well as strategic projects across the function.
Internship Job Description:
· Assist in Month End Closing — Journal Entry Preparation / Month End close tasks
· Prepare Balance Sheet Account Analysis at each month end & Communicate Observations
· Prepare month end reconciliations and remediate exceptions
· Research, analyze, and report data as it pertains to the month end close process
Specific areas of responsibility - include
· Cash Reconciliations
. Accounts Receivable and A/R – Contra accounts
· Inventory In-Transit
· Sales & Use Tax — Self Assessment
· Fixed Assets
· Prepaid Expense
· Accruals / Liabilities
· Strategic Projects will be assigned throughout the internship.
· Assist with External Auditor requests
. Assist with the preparation of the year-end tax package
· Recent graduate (within 12 months) with a Four Year degree in Accounting (3.0 GPA or higher)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities ·
· Results oriented; creative; entrepreneurial; analytical
· Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
· Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office, Excel / Word / Power Point
· All students must be already authorized to be legally employed on an on-going basis in the US.
· Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week