Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
This role will report directly to the Group VP of HR for LUXE. It will be a full admin support role for her and the team.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for the administrative and organizational follow-up of manager/team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, etc.
- Creates and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and helps to facilitate the resolution of issues.
- If necessary, works in partnership with other assistants in the division.
- Anticipates, takes the initiative, and handles priorities.
- Carries out all activities while displaying a sense of service, discretion, availability, and responsiveness.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• 1 to 3 years Administrative experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or similar discipline preferred.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a complex, fast paced environment.
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SRM, Concur.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.