Función Laboral: Administrativo & Asistente
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Purpose of role:
Performs administrative and office support activities for the US Market Sales & PR Vice Presidents. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, meeting coordination/preparation, word processing, email correspondence, creating spreadsheets, presentations, ordering office supplies, scanning, and filing.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Planning and scheduling meetings, i.e. booking conference room, sending out outlook invites, setting up PowerPoint presentations, ordering food, supplies etc.
- Monitor/edit business cases for real estate
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Senior Management Team including calendar management, accommodation and travel bookings, expense reports etc.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Scanning finance invoices to the UK team
- Event planning – National
sales meeting, RM/DM meetings throughout the year
Raising purchase order requests
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
- Three or more years secretarial/administrative experience, preferably 2yrs at an executive level.
- Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office suite of products, Internet applications, and E-Mail.
- Must be familiar with Internet savvy searching capabilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment are necessary.
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to work overtime, as necessary.
- At least 2yrs administrative experience with Executives
- Excellent communicator, open and approachable, able to create rapport with people at all levels, while demonstrating tact and diplomacy at all times
- Excellent organizational skills, able to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates good attention to detail in order to minimize errors.
- Experience and knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
< Vuelva a la lista de empleo