IT Cosmetics is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support up to 3 Executives;
The ideal candidate will be proactive, detail oriented, and have a “no task is too big or too small” mentality. This position may also entail interaction with clients, so professionalism, etiquette, and a positive demeanor are required. Please note: this position is based in Newport, Jersey City, NJ, a short 15-minute train ride from 33rd street PATH train and 7-minute PATH train ride from WTC.
- Responsible for calendar management.
- Manage and maintain contacts and files across electronic platforms (i.e, Outlook, iPhone, etc).
- Responsible for setting up multi-party conference calls.
- General administrative duties such as filing, faxing, shipping packages, store runs etc.
- Arrange travel reservations including airlines, hotel and car services.
- Track all expenses and process expense reports accordingly; must be proficient in Excel and have basic finance understanding and experience.
- Ability to understand and follow organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Take initiative in writing and editing correspondence with minimal direction.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; follow through on issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently with very strong follow up and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting executive level management.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle many competing priorities.
- Must exercise sound judgment and discretion especially with confidential information.
- Able to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with demonstrated experience working independently as well as part of the team.
- Strong attention to detail and highly efficient.
- Able to apply judgment and effective problem-solving skills to get things done.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.