BENEFITS ANALYST May 2022
Department: Corporate Total Rewards
Location: 50 Connell Dr., Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports to: Senior Manager - Benefits
Responsible for providing daily operational and administrative support for retirement programs including pension, 401(k), and the Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP), as well as the Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP) in accordance with plan documents and provisions and overall company policies and procedures. This role will have opportunities to get involved with employee wellbeing initiatives and events, as well as exposure to the management of L’Oréal’s company vehicle program.
Candidate will interact with employees, payroll, human resources, finance, as well as all other benefit service providers supporting L’Oréal benefit plans.
- Assist employees, retirees, and divisional Human Resources with benefit questions
- Support quarterly 401(k) reconciliation, true-up, loan delinquency processes
- Conduct monthly pension benefit approvals
- Plan in-person/virtual retirement readiness meetings
- Support acquisition activity related to 401(k), pension integration
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of all benefits reporting
- Research data issues for pension and 401(k) administrators
- Support the annual enrollment of new SERP entrants
- Support ongoing administration of the ESOP
- Support ongoing management of L’Oréal’s company vehicle program
- Accountable for company vehicle program billing, driver safety and risk monitoring, and driver compliance
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL:
- Have strong financial data analytics and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to maintain complete confidentiality of employee records
- Possess a college degree in a related field (human resources, finance, etc.)
- Have 3+ years experience in a benefits or finance related function
- Be comfortable with facilitating employee meetings and presenting benefits content, both virtually and in-person.
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Exhibit a professional attitude with a sense of urgency in completing tasks
- Be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Have proficiency (advanced capability) in Microsoft Office Suite of products:
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.