Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: California - Torrance
We are looking for a Customer Service Analyst to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumers Product Division at L'Oreal USA. The position is responsible for information management and supply chain reporting for the Customer Care department. Perform analysis through research, gathering and interpretation of data, assisting in the development of optimization, cost reduction and service enhancing projects.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Track and analyze supply chain metrics
· Design and implement solutions to retrieve data and perform analyses. Develop understanding of the supply chain processes, including strengths, weaknesses and identify areas for change.
· Perform reporting and tracking on customer KPI’s such as on time shipping and fill rate.
· Work closely with customer care and sales force to ensure customer satisfaction and communicate with key personnel to obtain an understanding of the customer operations and business requirements.
· Interface with the various departments: Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Credit & Collections, I&C, Sales and Sales Operations, Transportation and Distribution.
· Able to handle difficult or challenging situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism
· Analytical ability – the ability to successfully interact with external and internal partners to problem solve to achieve goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills required