Analyst - Finance
This position assists Logistic Finance management in developing budgets /trends, works with operations in developing and reporting productivity results, prepares monthly financial reports, conducts monthly cost review with department heads, prepares and presents analyses, assists in the monthly financial close, distributes the daily activity report to CPD brand division management, reviews and approve SRM purchase orders and prepares ad hoc reports.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
- Ability to extract data and have an understanding of relational data base concepts to merge, transfer files to meaningful creation of reports.
- Accounting and/or finance experience desirable.
- Experience in dealing with budgets is desirable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist manager with budgeting, trend forecasts, and financial analyses
- Prepare Ad hoc requests/reports, prepare and deliver presentations
- Responsible for preparation of monthly general ledger closing, account analysis and reconciliation
- Generate and Publish daily gross and net shipments report
- Create, Review, Approve or Reject Purchase Orders and T&E requests
- Acts with integrity & Demonstrate Respect – Decides and delivers results respecting L’Oreal Code of Business Ethics. Listens and interacts with equal respect to all levels, functions and business partners.
- Enriches Team Dynamics – Contributes to team spirit and support others to optimize team performance.
- Focuses on quality – Is demanding concerning the quality of details and pays attention to aesthetics and wording in his/her work.
- Focuses on results – Set priorities in own work and manages time effectively. Adjust priorities and actions rapidly when appropriate and meets deadlines without giving up quality.
- Listens and communicates effectively – Takes into account advice and other points of view and communicates clearly and adapts to the audience.
- Actively Networks – Builds effective networks, locally and international to achieve projects.
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.