The Financial Analyst will play an integral role of the Finance team providing support to the organization through various financial activities.
A successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects, have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules, and possess the teamwork to communicate with other members of the department/plant to complete assignments on time and accurately. They should also maintain openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company and plant.
- Manage analysis and reporting of units, indirect spend, activity lines, and other variances
- Issue standard work reports/reconciliations with accuracy and timeliness to key stakeholders
- Plant Lead for Accounts Payable
- Assist in month end closing procedures
- Supports the Internal Control agenda for the business- including Top 20 Indirect spend
- Financial support and analysis for monthly results, financial trends, budget & 3 Year Plan
- Other duties as assigned
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity
Judgment and Decision Making:
Decisions made by the Analyst can directly impact Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Environment and Morale. They must make these decisions with only intermittent involvement from Supervision based on the knowledge gained from their training.
- Fully supports an independent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant
- Supports and embraces the quality mission of the plant
- The ability of the Analyst to meet the production demands ensures that our customers receive our products on time
- Operation of the Analyst activities according to the standards ensure that cost to produce is aligned with the financials
- Supports and embraces the environmental mission of the plant
- Must come in daily with a positive attitude and a focus on teamwork to achieve world-class results
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Engineering
- Recent Grad/Years of experience 0-1
- Relevant internships in Finance will be considered
- Manufacturing background is preferred
- Consumer products background preferred
- Certificate in Accounting helpful (Chartered/CMA/CPA/CIA)
- Must be highly proficient in Excel; SAP experience a plus
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills
- Sound collaboration skills to build and maintain relationships with external and internal partners
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to promote and implement continuous improvement endeavors
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.