At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
As a member of the Purchasing Excellence team, you will work to ensure compliance and efficiency of the US Indirect purchasing teams.
There are 5 main areas of responsibility within the Purchasing Excellence team.
Process and Organization Compliance
- Define, manage, and support the guiding principles of the purchasing methodologies and procedures
- Collaborate with global teams on best practices and bring the US point of view
- Develop and transfer knowledge of the processes through hands on training sessions
- Monitor the compliance through mock auditing, self-assessments and report gaps with improvement recommendations
- Work directly with external stakeholders to improve their internal control compliance to Indirect Purchasing policies
- Participate and / or lead the development of purchasing tools.
- Provide ongoing training, develop new trainings and be the expert on the purchasing tools
- Manage and lead the network of US Indirect users and super users
- Lead the maintenance of spend analytic accuracy, and clean up
- Be a key partner in the roll out of My Market and Source to Contract suite
- Report systematically the required dashboards and performance indicators such as US monthly and WW dashboards, SBWA KPIs including diverse spend, solidarity sourcing, eco-design, CDP and Ecovadis compliances.
CSR and Risk Management
- Coordinate the Corporate Social Responsibility and Sharing Beauty with All initiatives for US Indirect
- Present L’Oreal’s CSR commitment, as needed, in supplier meetings, external organizations and councils
- Support and monitor supplier performance and risk factors (annual evaluations – SURE, BRMs…)
Purchasing Network and Team Dynamic
- Represent the US Indirect Purchasing Excellence team in worldwide PE meetings, discussions and workshops
- Develop, lead and participate in purchasing training sessions
- Animate the onboarding of new hires with the domains
Qualifications and Educational Background:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on precision data coordination
- Exceptional MS office skills (XLS.)
- SAP knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.