As a Sourcing Analyst, you will work closely with the Indirect Sourcing team to manage, analyze and report sourcing data, ensure compliance to internal control requirements as well as contribute to the Sourcing Sharing Beauty with All initiatives and KPIs.
Your Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
Analytics and Performance
- Create specific spend analysis reports to support the development of Category strategies utilizing L’Oreal tools: Spend analytics tools and Microsoft Excel data.
- Create spend baseline for specific projects including data collection, segmentation and analysis. Validate data with Sourcing and Finance team
- Coordinate the maintenance of spend analytic accuracy, and clean up
- Maintain and develop relevant information on the Indirect Sourcing SharePoint Portal site.
- Manage and report dashboards for diverse spend, solidarity sourcing, contract coverage
- Participate in the My Market and Source to Contract projects
Compliance and Vendor management Responsibilities
- Monitor compliance of the sourcing internal control requirements
- Manage supplier onboarding requirements, tracking and communications internally and externally to stakeholders
- Support the category managers on supplier performance and risk evaluations
- Communicate with stakeholders on the sourcing policies and assist in training if needed
- Animate the onboarding of new hires through training of sourcing processes and tools
Qualifications and Educational Background:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on precision data coordination
- Exceptional MS office skills (XLS.)
- Ariba/ SAP knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.