Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Somerset, NJ
País: United States
Follows Financial and internal controls policies and procedures to support major financial objectives of the Flows Department. Maintains and reconciles on a daily basis the Finished Goods visibility report to insure accuracy. Maintains a relationship with the DC’s to help facilitate quick resolution on discrepancies or delays for Franklin inventory > 14 days. Investigates and follows up on RTV and Freight Claims to insure timely resolution. Responsible for obtaining rate quotes from Air freight Forwarders to insure best price and service and then issuing and paying for such services. Plays a key role in preparing for the yearly Physical Inventory by insuring that all logical zones are clear of any inventory both physically and systematically and insuring the zones are correct by mapping the warehouse using the technical data software in Flex Net. Work with the UP’s and Quality labs to insure the same. Maintain all schedules and indirect purchase orders for any work being done at the Contract Manufacturer. Stay active in the shipping and receiving office, issuing schedules for subcontracting orders and fixing said orders when needed so they can be processed on time. Fix all systematic bugs in the shipping system to insure we are in compliance by working directly with the regulatory affairs group in corporate.
· Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a high performance, fast paced facility.
Must be able to pass the following trainings: DOT; IATA (International Air Transport Association; Regulatory Affairs and International Shipping; GMP Quality; Forklift certification; E-Time Management).
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Inventory management (reporting, tracking, analysis, approvals, review)
2. Transactional expert in SAP – understand technology and coach operational partners into good habits.
3. Ability to interact effectively with various operational departments and levels of the organization (inside or outside the plant).
4. Transactional expert in Flexnet – understand technology and coach operational partners into good habits.
5. Organize meetings with department leaders to bring delays to quick resolution.
6. Management of E-time system (time and attendance/payroll) for department.
7. Update KPI information and provide to Manager
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.