Función del empleo: Finance
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Tampa, FL
Job Title: Analyst, Procurement to Pay
Division: Corporate Finance – Accounting
Location: Tampa, FL - North America Business Service Center
Reports To: Manager, Procurement to Pay
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
The P2P Analyst supports and maintains procurement and payables (P2P) system applications and processes. Responsible for researching, resolving inquiries related to I2P transactions and adhering to processes, maintaining procure-to-pay policies, relevant standard templates and supporting tools to drive compliance with standard request-to-pay processes, approved P2P channels, and identification of new opportunities to increase efficiency.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Research AP process/policy, such as: invoice/payment status, match exception resolution, reporting/document search options
- Partner with other areas of AP Operations (processing, supplier management) to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Serves as the Organization's Invoice-to-Pay subject matter expert, continuously engage with P2P leadership, and cross functional business clients to drive best practice adoption, optimized system utilization and continuous process improvement outcomes.
- Develop and maintain profound knowledge of P2P application architecture and data structure relationships to implement and maintain system and process improvements.
- Support master data initiatives from the P2P perspective with defining governance procedures and standards for master data set up and maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and senior management, including presenting project deliverables to steering committees and project sponsors.
- Coordinate assigned activities within the accounts payable function to ensure accurate and timely payment processing using SAP.
- Leverages Celonis data mining for the analysis of late payments root case impacting KPI (POT).
- Function as an AP Champion to ensure proper and consistent compliance with L’Oréal approved policies and procedures.
- Influence and work collaboratively with buyers, vendors, plants, finance, and various business partners to gain resolution on parked and blocked invoices.
- Leverage customer service and communication skills to respond to internal and external customer inquiries including vendor statement reconciliation and procurement issues.
- Be empowered to think outside of the box and offer new and creative solutions and ways of working to improve our global business service center.
- Actively participates in special projects that impact our business goals.
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of sensitive vendors across multiple locations.
- Become SME in AP Manufacturing processes to deliver training and knowledge development of AP Team members.
- Supports critical and urgent request from vendors, plants, finance, or AP Leadership that requires cross plant analysis.
- Reviewing purchase orders and resolving discrepancies through managing parked & blocked reports to facilitate timely vendor payments.
- Assists with accounting records for audit purposes.
- Ensure all vendor statements are properly reconciled to ensure timely GR/IR review.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain Management
- 2-4 years of experience in Procurement/Sourcing/Accounts Payable/Finance analyst role
- Ability to identify process efficiency improvements and drive implementation cross-functionally
- Demonstrates the ability to develop, document and maintain processes and methods
- Broad understanding of business issues, metrics, organizational linkages and customer value
- Intermediate/advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, including but not limited to working knowledge of v-lookup and pivot tables
- Experience working with ERP and OCR systems; SAP/Readsoft experience is highly preferred
- Expertise in End-to-End request-to-pay processes
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos