LUXE Supply Chain
Job Title: Retail, E-Fulfillment Replenishment Analyst/Sr Analyst
Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Retail, E-Commerce Replenishment Analyst/Sr Analyst will manage inventory replenishment set up and processes that achieve appropriate inventory and flow for a key channel/customer within the L’Oreal LUXE network.
Weekly Replenishment and Manual Orders
- Assist with importing customer portal data for replenishment review
- Partner with Sales, Fulfillment, and Inventory Management on order flows.
- Ensure all cuts and shortages are recapped for review
- Partner with E-commerce teams, brand Sales and internal/external fulfillment entities.
- Order to fulfillment analytics and support.
- Track all shipped inventory to 3PL locations. Balance between locations against forecasts. Recap major inventory discrepancies and resolve.
- Participate in weekly brand promo calls and customer/channel planning activities.
- Recap and track all PAD delays and improvements for accurate planning
- Analytical - Experience analyzing and improving supply chain data and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Strong communication skills verbal and written Preferred
- Previous experience in supply chain fulfillment and 1P/3P e commerce environment
- SAP Experience preferred.
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel, PowerBI
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Operates with integrity and high ethical standards.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment that values collaboration efforts.
- Flexibility to work occasional extended hours as required.
- 1-3 years work experience in supply chain, preferably direct/indirect e commerce fulfillment.
- Must possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills; SAP a plus
- Business knowledge of e commerce, merchandising concepts and fast moving goods replenishment
- Prior experience in customer service or fulfillment planning + project management a plus
- 4 Years Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance preferred.
- Analytical – ability to analyze large data sets and conduct root cause investigations
- Interacts effectively – ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Achieves results – pursues objectives with drive & stays proactive
- Innovation – questions the status quo, thinks outside of the box, and has the ability to implement solutions independently
- Manages complexity and demonstrates entrepreneurship – takes initiative, makes decisions independently, and able to manage changing priorities
- Displays sensitivity to the L’Oreal Métier and demonstrates excellence – focuses on completing work accurately and with high quality
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.