Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: South Africa
To support the business channel by taking responsibility for all sales activities in the assigned accounts or regions. To manage the quality and consistency of service delivery through sound merchandising and by addressing clients’ questions and concerns.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company vision and values
- Visit existing customer base/accounts
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock
- Achieve targets through the implementation of marketing/sale strategies
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Complete administration relating to the sales function
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Feedback on competitor activity, price surveys & promotions
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Educate Chains on L’Oréal products, etc
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups
- Implement Planograms
- Maintain merchandising in-store as per agreed layouts of the brand
- Direct external merchandisers accordingly
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Masters commerce fundamentals
- Activates business drivers
- Pursues turnover and profit optimization
- Stays up to date with market, consumers & competitors
- Builds on categories shopper insight
- Develops customer-centric business
- Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer
- Influences the retailer
- Builds retailers’ development plans
- Manages intermediate agent relationships
- Adapts brand distribution strategy
- Collaborates across functions
- Problem solving skill
- Manage work volumes, strategize, deal with difficult customers and other job specific challenges
- Planning / Computer literacy / Sales skills
- Good verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Able to handle pressure/conflict
- Good numerical ability
- People management skills
- Team player
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant Qualification.
- Computer literate & proficient on MS Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft office, Power Point).
- Must have experience in managing Sales Agents and Beauty advisors.
- Understand the fundamentals of Sales and Merchandising.
- Understand layouts/flows and planograms.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos