ABOUT THE JOB
- You will achieve and exceed individual sales target by utilizing strategic selling skills to assist our clients with purchasing our products.
- Build new and existing clients within the pharmacy and medical channels by strengthening current client relationships, as well as provide outstanding service within all sales calls to new and prospective clients.
- Territory for the role is Northern suburbs up to Newcastle and Country visits including Tamworth and Coffs Harbour.
- Develop and maximize your territory by focusing on strategic selling techniques and growth.
- Building lasting relationships with key pharmacies and account base within your territory.
- Proven experience a sales representative, territory or wholesale sales manager ideally working in the field within the pharmacy and/or medical channel.
- You will have a dynamic personality, loads of confidence and excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- We are ideally looking for sales professionals with knowledge of the skincare category and passion for the beauty industry with established pharmacy relationships however a proven strong sales background is imperative for this role
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Excellent commission to be earned and a fully maintained company vehicle provided
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use
- La Roche-Posay provides solid ongoing training, professional marketing, education support and a comprehensive infrastructure to support your development.
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they have been developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and SKinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.