Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Saint Petersburg, FL
País: United States
POSITION: Art Director
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
LOCATION: Saint Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
The Art Director will be responsible for the branding and execution of high-level campaigns that will be used across all SalonCentric Store, Web, Social, Email and other marketing touchpoints. The Art Director will assist the Creative Director in all aspects of developing, mentoring and assisting the designers to create original promotional artwork from campaign ideation to layout and production. The Art Director will work alongside the Copy Director to ensure all marketing is visually and verbally impactful, in-line with brand identity and effective in graphically communicating business objectives in order to drive sales across all SalonCentric channels.
- Will be responsible for evolving and setting clear design standards for our branding.
- Work with Creative Director and Copy Director to brainstorm, conceptualize and design artwork for SalonCentric marketing programs, promotional events, contests, education, shows as well as internal programs.
- Understand skill sets and capabilities of the Creative Department and educate, direct and mentor where necessary
- Strive to exceed internal clients’ expectations by delivering a variety of original and imaginative concepts in line with the creative brief and brand image.
- Identify and vocalize solutions to design and marketing challenges
- Continually look for opportunities to elevate the creativity of design concepts as well as to enhance their impact and effectiveness.
- Closely collaborate and contribute solutions with the copywriters to make sure design aligns with copy so that key messages are reinforced through layout and vice-versa.
- Must be able to take concepts from the ideation stage through to final digital and print production stages.
- Will be responsible to work alongside the Creative Director, internal clients, marketing managers, copywriters and designers to determine how to use resources and exchange information effectively. And will need to have the ability to give and receive constructive criticism and direction to and from internal resources.
- Mus have 2+ years art director experience in a creative agency or in-house creative department with a focus on leadership of digital and print designers.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years design experience and/or 4+ years of Sr. designer experience, or equivalent combination thereof.
- Must have a portfolio website that clearly demonstrates the proven ability to develop visually-impactful and promotionally-oriented designs tailored to different target audiences. Retail and beauty/fashion experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other designers and copywriters to maximize impact, effectiveness and originality of all materials through critical feedback, creative brainstorming and receptiveness to trying multiple approaches.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment in order to meet tight deadlines. Able to respond and pivot quickly to changes in direction.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign. Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate are a plus. Strong typographical layout skills. In-depth understanding of color theory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent
◄ Volver a lista de empleos