Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
• Lead an Agile development team;
• Involved in architecture discussions and development;
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
• Deliver Omni-channel digital platform and oversee the development, testing and integration process & promoting best practices across all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
• 8+ years hands-on Java Development experience;
• 3+ years hands-on experience of SQL and NOSQL Databases;
• Experience on second language like Golang and/or Python will be a plus;
• Experience of leading Agile development team;
• Proven hands-on experience in the Spring Framework;
• Proven hands-on experience in Domain Driven Micro-services design and development;
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.);
• Experience with test-driven development;
• Experience with Docker / Kubernetes.
• Be familiar with Linux, Test automation, CI/CD, DevOps;
• Demonstrated proactive nature, and independently responsible. Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities.
• Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
• Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent written/Oral English ability in English.