Title: Assistant Manager, Amazon Media Trader
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: New York City
Responsibilities & Scope:
This role is tasked with using brand Amazon Advertising media investments (Search & Display) to meet the business goals. Specifically, this role is tasked with the tactical execution of media investments through using Amazon’s platforms and third party tools.
- Responsible for 1-2 brands media execution and exception performance under direction of manager.
- Execute media investments in order to meet a sales target every month, improve ASIN rank, and acquire new consumers to the brand.
- Execute daily media spend pacing, campaign optimization, keyword targeting, and bids to meet ROAS goals.
- Leverage tactics that ensure optimization of the media spend (e.g. Sponsored brand video, REC, OLV etc.)
- Work with Amazon Advertising account team to continually evaluate and identify new opportunities to improve brand performance.
- Present media investment performance monthly to brand leadership and advise brands on creative or content optimization opportunities.
- Understand beauty market and monitor keyword trends
- Potential to execute new beta opportunities, work collaboratively with counterparts and deepen reporting insights.
- Leverage 1P data to create new audience segments within DSP campaigns.
- ensures quality and strong attention to detail in campaign setup and management.
- Someone who is a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts and across the division.
- Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own.
- eComm is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency, can bring creative ideas to the table.
- Must be data driven and have strong excel skills.
- 1-3 years setting up and managing media campaigns
- Must have at least 1 year of managing Amazon Advertising search campaigns
- Ideal candidate would also have experience with Amazon's DSP
- Strong fit would be candidates with agency experience
- Experience using Kenshoo/Skai would be ideal
Essential Physical Requirements:
· Per our Hybrid Work policy, must be able to work in an office environment, minimum of 3 days per week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.