Job: Assistant Manager, CRM
Department: MCB Ecommerce & CRM
Support strategic brand objectives, launches and promotions by increasing conversion; increase and repeat retention rate; segmenting and targeting customers; increasing the number of members; and improving the number of active customers by managing various owned platforms within the Multi-Cultural Brands division of L’Oreal.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Own the e-marketing calendar; distribute calendar to internal and external partners
- Collaborate with brand teams to understand their respective business objectives and milestones, and create actionable business plans
- Form a comprehensive contact management strategy, including a robust communications plan and customer contact calendar, which takes a holistic approach to optimizing customer communications for satisfaction and results across multiple touchpoints, such as emails, push, SMS, on site and social commerce.
- Execute email marketing campaigns from concept to deployment; work closely with the Creative and Marketing teams to develop engaging templates, offers and promotions, and strong calls to action; email marketing is operated on a self-service platform
- Test and design new segmentation models to increase membership, retention and repeat purchase rates, while reducing email opt-out rates
- Design custom on-boarding programs for new customers based on acquisition source and purchase channel
- Monitor attrition rates across cohorts and create win-back programs to increase engagement
- Create, track and test Promo codes to be used online
- Analyze data from multiple sources; present & distribute reports to team
- Manage vendor relationships with email, sms, mobile app, and social commerce
- 3+ years experience with Email Marketing and CRM in a B2C environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with Exact Target and/or Google Analytics a plus
- Basic HTML a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.