Assistant Manager, Le Retail Media
The le Retail Media team is a center of excellence that works in service to the over 30 beautiful brands of L’Oreal USA. Our mission is to ensure our brands have best in class partnerships in value, structure, and ways of working with our media partners and agencies while delivering next level strategic vision across all retail partners.
Our Assistant Manager, le Retail Media will enable us to execute great work in the smartest way possible. We are looking for a person with a passion for using collaboration, media and emerging technologies to deliver world-class partnerships for our brands. To succeed, you will need to be an organized self-starter who is always looking for the next thing to improve, a creative solutions advocate, willing and eager to provide insights, passionate and knowledgeable about media and data, and exercise excellent communication skills.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Supporting the AVP, Le Retail Media and Agency Counterparts on the development, negotiation, and management/governance of Strategic Business Partnerships across:
- Established partners: Amazon, Walmart, Target, Criteo
- New partners: ULTA, Macy's, Sephora
- Emerging partners: CVS, Walgreens, Instakart, Kroger, etc
- Participates in development of LUSA’s Media Transformation across key partnerships, and key partner Business Reviews
- Support in developing best practices & playbooks across retail media partners to cascade to brands & divisions
- Contributes to the development of presentations for Senior Management meetings
- Actively participates and contributes to Data goals with all parties involved: CDMO Data and Media Teams, Brands, Agency, and Media Partners
- Gate-Keeper for vendor creation on the CDMO team
- Support Global team Requests for Local US E retail Media Reporting, and Global Campaigns that will have US presence in partnership with CDMO Team and Agency
The details behind what you’ll do:
Strategic Partnerships with Retail Partners
- Budgeting: Partners with the brands and agency in the annual budgeting process and ensures all brands meet their commitments
- JBP Negotiations and Benefits: Participates in the JBP Negotiations & Benefits, and Monitors the brands’ use of negotiated benefits.
- Learnings: Oversee the agency to gather learnings from current partnerships to inform the following year’s Go To Market Strategy and Negotiations in a timely manner
- Supports all partnerships with titles and execution of first to market initiatives with brands.
- Supports the Retail Media Lead in partnering with the Data and Advanced Analytics teams to ensure all partnerships and activations ladder up to LUSA’s data strategy and LUSA’s learning agendas.
- Supports the Retail Media Lead in cascading best practices in the areas of Golden rules, Research studies, Pilots & learnings, KPIs & benchmarks while also ensuring their effective implementation.
Media Transformation Contributions:
- Schedule and Support the Agency re: Key Media Partner Business Reviews and Prep Memos
- Coordinate relevant summits on transformation
- Co-Creation and sharing of POV’s in partnership with the agency around the future of Retail Media
- Recommendation and implementation of relevant test & learns
- Transition to Self service execution:
- Support brands & divisions on the transition to self serve execution on retail partners – Issue guidelines on how to make the transition in partnership with agency & retail partner
- Partner on Global Requests for reporting and campaigns in close partnership with CDMO and Agency
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- BS Degree with a minimum of 1-3 years of Marketing, Media Agency or related work experience.
- Or advanced degree with 1+ year of Marketing, Media Agency or related work experience
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
- Passionate about creating change
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.