Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United States
Assistant Manager, Marketing - AcneFree-Active Cosmetics Division
- Conduct on-going business analysis including weekly and monthly business reviews and recommendations, as well as ad-hoc analyses of opportunities, best practices, customers and strategy.
- Forecast and monitor brand sell-through and analyze the category and competition to provide analytical recaps and make recommendations on business strategies.
Marketing & Promotion
- Under the supervision of the AVP of marketing, lead the development of new sustainable, consumer-centric plans activating all aspects of the marketing mix to accelerate sell-out for the brand.
- Coordinate all U.S. marketing campaigns and develop marketing collateral: national and channel-specific.
- Manage retailer opportunities and activations, managing customer specific programs, working cross functionally with sales partners.
- Manage the assigned marketing budget.
- Manage execution of PR materials and work with agency to execute programs
- Work with key multi-channel teams to execute brand strategies including Amazon and other e-tailers.
- Manage website strategy including content updates, SEO strategies etc.
- Help manage the execution of social media strategy with outside agency
- Work with the AVP of Marketing brainstorming new product concepts and lead follow-ups on select key new launches to manage each key step of the project timeline to execute on-time launches.
- Develop proficiency in and independently manage key operational systems for the brand including new product set up in DPM system, Purchase Order systems etc.
- Build in-depth consumer, competitive and retailer knowledge and expertise.
- Project management skills and keen ability to keep projects on track
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field. MBA a plus.
- Brand management experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and forecasting experience.
- Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills.
- Budget management .
- Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Entrepreneurial, Hard-working, Consumer Centric, Empathetic, Open-minded, Integrator, Strategist, Versatile, Team player; Facilitator, Creative, Sense of urgency.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos