Job Title: Assistant Manager - Precision Advertising Cross Media – Trader
Location: New York, NY
Reports To: Director, Programmatic Media
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
The Corporate Digital and Marketing Office mission is to put the consumer at the heart of L’Oreal’s business and drive digital innovation. As a force for L’Oreal’s innovation, CDMO delivers the best consumer experiences, drives new marketing models, and spearhead new digital capabilities to futureproof the group’s business.
L’Oréal’s in-house programmatic trading desk, leDesk, is seeking a new team member to join their award-winning group to aid in trading and planning campaigns within key business divisions. Traders are the go-to resource for campaign activation, optimization, and reporting. The L’Oréal Programmatic Advertising Trader/Cross-Strategist will act as dedicated support to plan & execute these in-house campaigns. This role will report directly to the corresponding business division Director on the leDesk team.
Job Summary: Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of media. Programmatic Traders & Cross Strategists are the go-to resource for campaign activation, campaign optimization, and reporting. The L’Oréal Programmatic Advertising Trader will lead trading across a wide variety of brands inclusive of the in-console management, optimization, and reporting. They will work closely with the planning team to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the strategy, planning and activation for programmatic campaigns
- Partner and collaborate with planning counterparts for select programmatic campaigns
- Serve as the main point of contact for brand team counterparts
- Strategize, apply and scale L’Oréal data strategy within programmatic to maximize results
- Partner with integrated external agency teams for synergistic learnings, media plans, reporting, billing alignment and other strategic deliverables
- Manage day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory including pacing, performance, and troubleshooting in the open exchange, on YouTube, and with PMPs & PG deals
- Responsible for compiling and presenting reporting data to brand partners/internal stakeholders at a regular cadence, as well as prompt delivery of wrap-up reports with clear implications for current & future campaigns
- Create Excel workbooks that map and visualize data to help organize our campaign performance data into actionable insights
- Work directly with ad operations and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, billing) across all aspects of programmatic media
- Lead implementation of creative and tags in any/all DSP partners (DV360, The Trade Desk)
- Own trading in multiple programmatic DSPs with an understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time, at scale across all tactics and partners
- Take ownership of deliverables, manages campaigns independently, and effectively prioritizes to deliver strong results
- Regularly assess current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
- Demonstrates problem solving ability
- Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately
What We Are Looking For:
· Desired 1-3 years buy side in-platform experience with programmatic display & video, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing and reporting on campaigns in Google DV360 and/or Trade Desk, and specifically YouTube via DV360 (required)
- Experience with DCM, Innovid, MOAT, IAS and other 3rd party tracking solutions desired
- Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Demonstrates problem solving ability
- Interest in beauty, product marketing, or digital marketing more broadly is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to manage multiple workstreams at once
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $81,300 - $113,800 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.