Who We Are:
Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of the media. Inside L’Oréal’s CMO, our Precision Advertising (Programmatic) team is the go-to resource for campaign activation, campaign optimization, and reporting. We lead key portfolio-wide initiatives in delivering longer-term, future-forward innovation.
What You’ll Do:
As an Assistant Manager, L’Oreal Precision Advertising Trader you will assist in advanced ad ops and trading across a wide variety of brands and will own the in-console management, optimization, and reporting including data mapping, campaign insights & analysis, and troubleshooting. You'll work closely with the planning team to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands.
What Your Day will look like:
- Lead implementation of creative and tags in any/all DSP partners (Adobe/DBM)
- Manage day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory including pacing, performance, and troubleshooting in the open exchange, on YouTube, and with PMPs
- Responsible for compiling and presenting reporting data to brand partners/internal clients at a regular cadence
- Create Excel workbooks to help organize our campaign performance data into actionable insights
- Work directly with core trafficker on ops and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, billing) across all aspects of programmatic media
- Will be responsible for managing implementation & QA across campaigns (inclusive of any third party tags such as Google Analytics, DMP tags, attribution tags etc.)
- Supports team by actively managing delivery/pacing across all aspects of programmatic media.
- Own trading in multiple programmatic consoles with an understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
- Takes ownership of deliverables, manages campaigns independently, and effectively prioritizes to deliver strong results
- Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
- Demonstrates problem solving ability.
- Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately
What You’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years experience required
- Desired in-console experience with programmatic display & video, mobile advertising and/or paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing campaigns in Google DV360 and/or Adobe Advertising and/or Trade Desk (required)
- Past experience managing campaigns in the following platforms: Google Adwords, Google Search, Amazon AAP DSP & Search, Social (Facebook, Snap, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram) (preferred but not required)
- Experience with DCM, Innovid, MOAT, IAS and other 3rd party tracking solutions wanted
- Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
- Understanding across multiple buying platforms/DSPs
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Meet one of our Global Precision Ad Leads and learn about what it takes to succeed in digital at L'Oréal: https://youtu.be/E1Bl-RgQFSA
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.