Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Pennsylvania - King Of Prussia
NYX Professional Makeup Assistant Store Manager
King of Prussia Mall- King of Prussia, PA
ABOUT NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
The Assistant Manager assists the Store Manager in motivating and inspiring the team to achieve store productivity goals, ensuring flawless customer experience while ensuring operational excellence. They help the Store Manager to analyze week to date, month to date and year to date sales, and develop action plans to drive top line sales. Other responsibilities include; managing payroll, ensuring the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and both the staff and customer experience is positive. Assists Store Manager in recruiting and hiring, and effectively manages store operations to ensure compliance and consistency.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Assists Store Manager in responsibility for the store
· Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs
· Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers
· Assists Store Manager with providing a strong leadership presence in store, while ensuring all customers receive great service and quality merchandise
· Consistently reviews payroll, ensuring appropriate staff levels at all times
· Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner
· Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, customer service, merchandising and operations
· Assists Store Manager in assessing staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, developmental plans, and performance appraisals.
· Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
· Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
· Manages store controlled expenses to budget, identifying opportunities to increase contribution.
· Manages and controls shrink.
· Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
· Assists Store Manager in driving customer loyalty and creates relationships with local community.
· Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
· Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turn at all times.
· Performs all duties as directed by supervisor.
· 1-3 years’ experience in retail store management.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
· Passion for beauty.