Función Laboral: Retail & Merchandising
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: London - Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say, that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
The Assistant Merchandising Manager role drives efficient implementation of all the merchandising initiatives for permanent and promotional activities in all retailer groups. It is a key role within the busy visual merchandising team, reporting to the Retail Design & Merchandising Director and working closely with store designers, the marketing team and external suppliers.
The Lancôme team within the Luxe Division is seeking a dynamic, innovative Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager. Reporting in to the Merchandising Director and managing a team of 2, you will work with the Lancôme team to ensure the merchandising strategy is managed through to store.
Key elements to your role:
- Permanent Merchandising
- Complete management of Free Access and Open Sell
- Complete management of permanent tester units
- Responsible for Counter Master Plan and Optimise
- Attend refits to help counter merchandising
- Promotions and Launches
- Design, management & review of launches
- Development and sourcing of local promotion units
- Lightbox management across all axis
- Budget control
Who we’re looking for:
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
- Project Management and multi-tasking
- Passion / interest / and experience in the beauty or retail industries
- Commercial Awareness
- Presentation Skills – confident and has conviction
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to get hands dirty when required
Show us that you already meet our competencies, and you could be exactly who we need.
< Vuelva a la lista de empleo