Digital Transformation is at the Heart of L’Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: e-commerce, eMarketing, CRM…Furthermore, the APAC regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
The OMS team is constantly growing with the growing business needs. The team covers implementation and evolution of Order Management System and its functionalities.
This position’s responsibilities combine IT project management for medium to full rigor projects, drive schedule and risk management, Change Management and driving L3/L4 Support with Partners. Ensure compliance and governance in all aspects of project management. The role will manage OMS projects within the South APAC region.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Project Management: Own the project implementation with regional and country business project managers, process owners, ensure compliance towards BRDs, signed off business processes.
- Enable and drive E-Commerce Projects. Accountable for project management plan, track key milestones, monitor and report on the project status, risks and issues.
- Perform business servicing by collecting and translating business needs in E-Commerce/OMS (Order Management System) area into system requirements.
- Closely track and monitor project budget and resource utilization
- Understand technology platforms and integrations in detail. Platforms and systems used across L’Oréal, E-Commerce Partner and Market Places.
- Work across cross-functional teams: SAP team, Integration (HIP), Data Analytics (BI), Digital teams, key users, business leads and external partners
- Has strong knowledge and skills in middle-back end systems and applications, be the interlocutor with the internal IT team and external partners, etc.
- Functional Documentation and Change Management to be well controlled. Ability to present data, relevant content (presentations) on respective subject.
- Understand business specifications, pain points and field flows, provide full project support to the internal collaborators and cross departments.
- Deeply understand the digital trends of today and transform the knowledge into the applications.
- Ensure Compliance as per Internal Control guidelines. System Audits and Systems Compliance.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards
- Ensure compliance & SOP around Disaster Recover, High Availability, and optimized system performance.
- IT Support Operations: Ability to manage run of systems and IT platforms, ensure risk mitigation and controls in place. Work with multiple teams to ensure support model is strong and enhanced to meet the business requirement for sustainable system operations and run.
- Lead and manage support towards E-Commerce platform and integrations (with Jr. Resource + E-Commerce Partner resources). Be the lead to take on-board and manage L3/L4 support, handle escalations.
- 8-10 years of experience working in E-Commerce environment and exposure to E-Commerce platforms. Minimum 5 critical project experience in e-comm related domains.
- Proven experience in leading and driving project. Turnkey projects in D2C, B2B, Supply Chain domain.
- Complete understanding & working knowledge of Order to Cash (O2C) process. Stock reconciliations, Stock valuations.
- Project Management Skills: Understanding and experience of Agile Project Management Methodology.
- Understanding of Stock Movement Types and its implications w.r.t valuation and systems flow. Understanding of SAP platform.
- Knowledge and understanding of Security Parameters and Data Protection. Risk and standard to manage web-site security.
- Understanding of ecommerce & Marketplace platforms (any) & process flows: Amazon, Shopee, Lazada, etc.
- Project Budget Management: Build, Run & Expenditure tracking.
- Hands on experience in any OMS/Backend applications including any ERP Platforms (O2C process)
- Any web-Technologies (.Net, SharePoint, PHP, Java, Python) is a value add.
- Experience and working knowledge of structured query language, PL-SQL is necessary
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Adaptable to change and uncertainty with the flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good sense of Brand image
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- PMI Certification on Project Management an added advantage.
- Technical Certifications on Web Technologies is an added advantage.
- Very good communication skills, to include both verbal and written mediums
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience
- Be Pro-active and anticipatory in thinking style with ability to understand customer needs and business priorities.
- Good working attitude and strong ownership.
- Proficiency in English
- Good analytical and process improvement mindset
- Working as a Team. focus on objective
- Positive attitude
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Ability to influence Decision-Making
- Communication skills, influencing
- Conflict management
- Adaptability, stress tolerance
Our ideal candidate is a talented, outstanding, tech savy and humble individual, who will bring broad range of agile experience working within large scale organization.