Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
This position is responsible for supporting the CRM Manager in developing and executing all Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) programs. The SalonCentric CRM programs leverage our customer data to drive loyalty, engagement and incremental sales through targeted marketing vehicles, which include email, direct mail, and integration with SalonCentric sales channels. Duties can include but not limited to strategy, implementation, management, and monitoring.
CRM Campaign Development and Execution
• Support CRM Manager in planning and execution of relevant, targeted marketing campaigns (primarily email marketing)
• Help to manage comprehensive CRM campaign calendar to support the SalonCentric store, e-commerce, and sales teams, as well as key Brand initiatives
• Alongside CRM Manager, work with brands to brainstorm, plan, and execute brand-focused CRM programs
• Work with CRM agency in setting up email campaigns and delivering assets so emails can be deployed to defined customer segments
• Work with Category Management, Pricing, and Store Operations teams to ensure offers and promotions are funded, coupon codes are activated and sufficient inventory is available prior to deploying the email
• Ensure all relevant parties are notified prior to campaign deployment (e.g. store associates, sales team, eCommerce team, brands)
Analysis & Optimization
• Prepare campaign analyses from data supplied by CRM agency
• Support CRM Manager in requesting and delivering ad hoc analysis requests both internally and for our brand partners
• Monitor campaign results such as open rates, click-through rates and unsubscribe rates to maintain and adjust our best practices and benchmarks
• Monitor competitors and other retailers to stay up to date on best practices. Keep informed of CRM trends, tools & technologies
Customer Acquisition & Database Maintenance
• Work with CRM Manager and CRM agency to maintain database quality and implement database updates/upgrades
• Brainstorm and implement new acquisition tactics to continue to grow the email opt-ins
• At least 2-3 years of marketing / direct marketing experience. Exposure to CRM highly desirable.
• Demonstrated project management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accelerate multiple projects simultaneously while remaining detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
• Strong analytical marketing orientation. Understanding of financial assessment and ROI analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong understanding of email copy writing strategies and the ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences. Effectively present metrics and creative information to individuals, groups or senior management teams.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to interact professionally with all levels of management, brand partners and outside vendors. Able to mobilize others to achieve results.
• Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to Creative Services to ensure all messaging is compelling and visually impactful
• Brainstorm new campaign ideas and combine with industry standards/practices
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar area
• Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.