Job: Assistant Manager, Digital
Job Summary: The Assistant Manager, Digital will support the digital & marketing teams by managing and executing the team’s priority launches and animations across the L’Oreal Professionnel’s digital ecosystem: Pro & Consumer Websites, Saloncentric Website, CRM Programs, Paid Social & Trade Media Campaigns, Style My Hair Apps, LP Plus Website and SEO/SEM.
Key Job Accountabilities
Websites & Apps
- Professional & Consumer Websites
- Manage monthly maintenance updates on both sites including Homepage sliders, Handpicked by Expert, Top Salon Feature, and Unique Art page updates. Develop creative briefs, work with creative for resizes, brief agency, review updates on staging and provide agency with feedback.
- Assist in the development of site content to support non-product initiatives such as Education Classes and Style My Hair. Develop creative briefs, write meta-data, work with creative for resizes, brief agency, review pages on staging and provide agency with feedback.
- Assist with monthly website reporting (Google Analytics) and presenting findings and recommendations for optimizations to marketing team. Provide product specific reporting to marketing team.
- Responsible for reviewing user generated content images via Olapic, gaining usage approvals and pushing images live on websites.
- Coordinate with Hair.com brand leads to ensure correct URLs are in place to link to LP’s PDPs. Promote e-retailer offers on consumer site.
- Develop skills to become the digital expert on the team, keeping up with digital trends and innovations, and best in class practices.
- LP Plus Website
- Manage upkeep, optimization, promotion of this site
- Deliver content (marketing materials, images and videos) provided by marketing team to LP Plus contact. Ensure marketing team has provided image/video expiration dates.
- Be the go-to for salon customer questions and field requests on LP Plus needs and questions.
- Act as main contact with LP Plus vendor
- Pro & Consumer App - Assist in the implementation of campaigns across paid, owned & earned digital channels to help reach goals
- Saloncentric Website & App
- Be the main point of contact for 360 SC Digital Programs
- Set-up briefs
- Keep track of channels agreed upon and next steps
- Responsible for tracking progress
- LP Brand page & Product specific landing pages
- Manage yearlong calendar of monthly banner topics / landing pages
- Deliver banner and landing page files to Saloncentric for implementation
- Review banners/pages on staging and provide feedback to Saloncentric
- LP Content Hub
- Deliver Step by Step copy, images and videos to Saloncentric for implementation
- New Product pages & Collection pages
- Provide new products excel to marketing team for copy input each month
- Deliver copy and resized images to Saloncentric for product page / collection page implementation.
- App – assist in content and creative needed for app promotional content
- Manage yearlong calendar of monthly email topics and deployment dates for all LP Emails: Professional, Balayage, Consumer, Saloncentric & Level emails.
- Work with Saloncentric team to request deployment dates and review email reporting. Provide reporting to product marketing teams.
- Work Merkle team and PPD CRM Lead to collaborate on ways to increase name collection, develop Rebel Mail surveys to inform future content development, and improve the LP email deliverability.
- Work with Level team to develop prospecting emails sent to LP database as well as expiring points emails sent to Level database.
- All emails:
- Deliver final email files to List Engage and Saloncentric for deployment. Review test emails and provide feedback to List Enagage. Write subject lines and pre-header text.
- Professional, Consumer, Saloncentric Emails for Hair Care:
- Liase with Hair Color, Hair Care and education marketing teams to get creative brief direction. Ensure briefs align with CRM best practices.
- Brief creative team. Review email designs and provide to marketing teams for feedback. Manage review process with creative to address revisions and gain final marketing approval.
- Deliver email assets to List Engage (email vendor)/Saloncentric and oversee monthly deployments
- Pull monthly Pro, Consumer & Balayage email campaign metrics from Salesforce and evaluate success. Provide results to product marketing teams.
- Paid Social:
- Assist in the development of Education / Hair Care / Hair Color related campaigns:
- Work with marketing to understand messaging priorities
- Develop ad copy and source/resize images. Work with marketing team to review and gain approval.
- All campaigns:
- Deliver final campaign assets (ad matrix copy, resized images, tracking URLs) to Saloncentric.
- Review ad on test link to ensure accuracy against assets provided, and provide approval to go live.
- Review ad results provided by Saloncentric and evaluate success. Provide results to product marketing teams.
- Trade Media
- Manage partnerships and be the day to day contact for select partners
- Brief content priorities and ensure trade partners are meeting any monthly commitments
- Deliver final campaign assets (step by step copy, resized images, tracking URLs) to trade sites
- Review campaign assets to ensure accuracy against assets provided, and provide approval to go live.
- Review campaign reports provided by trade sites and evaluate success. Provide reports to product marketing teams.
- Review results reporting provided by Hairbrained and evaluate success
SEO / SEM
- SEO – Manage SEO Scrum Week to do list. Monitor Screaming Frog and AHREFS sites to ensure LP maintains strong positioning in SEO IQ rankings and for balayage keywords.
- SEM – Assist in briefing paid search agency with key launches and initiatives that are provided by the marketing teams. Review ad copy and provide feedback to agency. Review monthly reporting provided by agency.
- Project Management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.