Job Title: Assistant Manager – Marketing Support
Function: Marketing Support (DMI)
Supervisor Title: VP – Brand Pod Lead
Location: Terminal Stores - 606 W 28th Street New York, NY 10001
Section 1: Job Summary and Duties
Be a strategic supporter of marketing services and goals. Responsible for day-to-day facilitation of logistics and launch support for the team including Purchase Order and vendor payment and tracking. Manage product coordination, closet organization, office cleanliness, etc. Manage global distribution contact lists for designated POD. Interact effectively with departments to support marketing objectives, such as: business development, finance, sales, purchase, forecast, education, public relations, marketing services, creative, global marketing team and senior management team. Monitor and analyze business results in order to recommend opportunities for improving plans and their execution. Opportunity for launch and project management
Section 2: Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years brand management experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience.
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and forecasting experience.
- Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills.
- Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel domestically periodically
- Language skills a plus.
• Successful systems management including:
•PO/ vendor payment and tracking
•DG/ Product coordination
•Meeting logistics management success
•Product management onsite and offsite, ordering from locations, Artwork routing and business analysis
- Challenges the status quo and strives for excellence in execution
- Innovates beyond the product
- Seizes what is just starting and opens new ventures
- Builds a shared vision and strategic frame
- Creates strategic scenarios for growth
- Leads transformation by aligning organization and human capabilities
- Demonstrates sound-judgement in decision-making
- Takes accountability with courage and transparency
- Builds and manages a consumer/customer centric organization
- Gives space for initiatives and enables teams to take risks
- Delivers with integrity both sustainable and short-term results
- Fosters a climate of trust and constructive confrontation
- Develops collective performance of the team
- Enhances transversal co-operation
- Actively networks for effective stakeholder management
5. People Developer
- Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner
- Leverages diversity
- Stimulates learning
- Empowers and develops individuals to contribute to their best
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.