Title: Assistant Manager - Marketing- Baxter of California
Reports to: Manager- Marketing
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: West Hollywood
The Assistant Manager of Marketing is responsible for supporting omni-channel trade and marketing initiatives for the Baxter of California men’s grooming brand. This role will be integral in understanding and supporting the needs of brand; supporting the development of local product strategy and launches in multiple channels (Professional/Salons, Luxury, eComm and Lifestyle), initiating briefs of new projects, interacting with sales and education team, and supporting in overall marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of category/brand strategies while fully owning select Marketing projects
- Play a part in the execution of Omni-Channel strategy including, but not limited to: Merchandising/in-store, Public Relations, Digital, Brand Collaborations and Events.
- Conduct competitive and consumer data analysis
- Interact effectively with other departments (i.e. Sales, Education, Creative) to support Marketing objectives
- Assist in the day-to-day operational needs for product launches and other marketing initiatives (PO creation and invoice tracking with vendors, artwork trafficking and coordination, timeline management, etc)
- Develop post-launch analysis and reporting
- Bachelor degree required
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be 'hands-on' and get involved with the details.
- Great project manager and keen ability to keep projects on track.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and ownership of projects
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Ability to create high impact presentations.
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (advertising, digital, marketing and PR)
- A passion, curiosity and natural interest for beauty and men’s grooming
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.