Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - Central London
País/Región: United Kingdom
Lancôme is a pioneering brand and a visionary ahead of its time. A brand which keeps writing the future of cosmetics: from Niosôme to Visionnaire, and from Trésor to La Vie est Belle, Lancôme successfully combines scientific expertise and an intuitive understanding of women's needs.
As the Business Manager you will need to be passionate about achieving retail goals and have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership. You’ll understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service as well as having outstanding administrative skills. Leading by example, in one of our largest doors, you will be a brand ambassador in the store and area.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Lancôme products and update this knowledge to the team
· Be aware of competitors’ products and their performance against your own
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of business targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues following retailer guidelines.
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual targets
· Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
· Showcasing the Brand working in partnership with the store
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Ensure you and your team use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
· Gain market share for the brand, with a goal of improving ranking.
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image
· Ensure the counter is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the account, with a focus on demonstrations and events
· Master customer profiling
· Identify and develop skill sets of individual team members to drive the business.
· Coach employees to achieve their optimum.
· Carry out annual appraisals to develop stars of the future for the Brand.
· Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour etc.
· Lead by example and foster team spirit