Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - Central London
País: United Kingdom
At a glance
A Kiehl’s representative must respect and promote the company, its philosophies and business sensitive strategies. The Team Leader leads by the highest example in all that is asked of the Kiehl’s Customer Representative. A service and retail driven outlook is essential to the role
· Responsible for achieving Superior Customer Service and Business results of the Store, through both their own work and by their team members.
· Support the Business and Deputy Business Manager to ensure smooth and efficient running of the account by establishing correct and regular communication. The Team Leader is also required to aid the Business and Deputy Business Manager to achieve the following goals: retail results, staff recruitment payroll, and inventory shortage, as well as implementation and follow-up on training and development of team.
· Need to lead and coach the Kiehls team. The Team Leader is expected to set objectives for each team member based on the retail tactics.
· Will take the role of the Business or Deputy Manager during any periods of absence.
· Achieves or will exceed the store retail targets, Icon and Key Performance Indicator targets.
· Regularly communicates Retail, Icon and KPI achievement updates to employees and Retail team
· Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to the Business and Deputy Business Manager.
· Assists the Business and Deputy Business Manager in ensuring accurate records are kept of all Store employees’ hours worked and that proper payroll procedures are followed. Responsible for accuracy of all orders placed and received.
· Maximizes selling during heavy traffic periods. Ensure sales floor is supervised appropriately
· Professionally groomed
Brand / Product Awareness
· Implements the company’s education strategy as necessary, such as the personalized customer consultation and On Counter Kiehl’s Touch treatment.
· Exhibits updated product/ingredient knowledge and application. And ensures the entire team attends quarterly education
· Makes appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations. And follows Kiehl’s strategic smart sampling guidelines
· Monitors employees’ levels of product knowledge and service for accuracy, skill and application.
· Identifies account employees’ education needs and ensures they are met.
· Ensures that all customers receive the highest level of service
· Coaches employees to achieve their optimum professional development.
· Responsible for creating a professional and positive work environment for all the Account employees at all times
· Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanor, etc.
· The team
· Retail Business Managers / Sales and Store Managers/ Training Manager/ Head Office / Personnel /