When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerestase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
Highlights of the role:
The E-Commerce Executive will support the E-Commerce Merchandising Manager to manage the L’Oreal Partner Shop website through product management, content management, website analytics and roadmap deployment.
You will be highly organised, proactive and comfortable working across teams to co-ordinate and collate assets, product and promotional information. You will need to be creative with a strong eye for detail in order to bring to life brand strategies and divisional messages.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a broad portfolio of brands on the UKI’s largest revenue E-Commerce website.
• Manage the product catalogue, categorisation, and sorting rules and ensure onsite merchandising is updated and optimised
• Merchandise the product catalog to drive conversion and maximize sales whilst also providing customers with the best possible user experience
• Manage the cross-sell opportunities across L’Oréal Partner Shop working with Einstein to create rule-based recommendations. A/B tests and deploy strategies accordingly.
• Manage the Site Search report and its distribution as well as identify any opportunities to increase conversion and reduce ‘no results’ pages
• Use Google Analytics reporting to monitor site performance such as pages viewed, conversion rate, and bounce rate. Analyse the impact of changes made on-site and react to them accordingly. Share insights and actions with the team to ensure the site is continually improved in line with user behavior
• Own LPS brands’ marketing calendar and work closely with the Brands’ Marketing team to ensure online content and campaigns are always up to date and delivered on time
• For reach cycle, execute product launches, onsite assets, and promotions
• Provide weekly reporting, analysis, and key learnings on campaigns/product performance and feedback to the marketing and commercial teams. Adjust campaigns when necessary.
• Partner with e-merchandising manager on Ratings and Reviews implementation and strategy for each brand
• Constantly improve LPS user journey to adjust to salons’ needs. Integrate all feedback into the roadmap.
• Monthly website testing in line with the Global release schedule; reporting any bugs or user experience challenges back to the Global team ahead of the Go/No Go meeting
• Monthly competitor analysis with opportunities briefed to the Global team to be added to the roadmap for a future release
• Partner with e-merchandising manager on other innovative projects
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Experience in E-Commerce desirable.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal skills) along with the ability to influence and build relationships across an organisation.
• Positive attitude and unfazed by complex multi-tasking.
• Highly organised with prioritisation skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Confident in using Excel and Photoshop.
• Experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud advantageous.
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.