Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
L'Oréal's Talent development program...
is not an easy option. Expectations will be high, the pace can be intense and responsibility will be immediate. L'Oréal will give you real work, and you'll be expected to start delivering for the business almost straightaway. You will learn like never before, you'll be surrounded and supported by like-minded people who genuinely want you to succeed. Because L'Oréal knows that the boldest ambitions are best achieved together.
L'Oréal wants your development to be unique to you, so you'll be able to focus your progress on the challenges that best suit your future ambitions. You'll rapidly build up impressive experience and a wealth of new skills. And if, at any point, you come up with a better way of doing something, you'll find that their senior leaders are always ready to listen.
In an industry where image is everything, marketing could not be more crucial. Every year, L'Oréal launches hundreds of new products into some of the most fiercely contested markets in the world.
Working across any of L'Oréal's global brands, you will...
- Help them make the impact;
- Learn about operational marketing from the best in the business - working with external agencies and teams throughout L'Oréal, while staying focused on the performance of your brands and their competitors;
- Carry out your own project (may it be launch of a new product, e-retail development, PR events, etc.) from A to Z with support of the whole team of beauty experts in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland;
- Co-create marketing communication campaigns and coordinate media plans with the support of external agencies.
We can't wait to meet you, if you...
Moreover, you are…
- Are a student or recent graduate of marketing, business management, economics, etc.
- Have good analytical skills that allow you to think strategically in a business-oriented manner;
- Believe in the power of networking and have strong communication skills;
- Are creative and naturally think out of the box;
- Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment;
- Are fluent in one of the Baltic languages (Lithuania, Estonian, Latvian) and English (min. B2);
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools.
What's in it for YOU?
- You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Full-time paid internship;
- Beyond ordinary experience with way beyond ordinary brands on an international scale.
- Skyrocketing career in one of the world’s TOP employee choice companies and the 3rd worldwide advertiser;
- Empowering projects for support of our meaningful initiatives as a socially responsible company.
We are open to candidates with disabilities.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos