Función del empleo:
Tipo de puesto:
Tipo de empleo:
The Controlling analyst is responsible for
- Preparing SG&A trend and Capex in the system
- Aligning with country stakeholders on values
- Assessing risk and ops and adapt financials
- Analyze actuals. Provide monthly analysis
- Validate expenses in the system such as POs/ T&E.
The role oversees end to end processes in the area of Controlling SG&A.
The candidate reports directly to Controlling Manager.
Scope: 2-3 Countries + SG&A Budgetary nature for all
Additional responsibilities :
- Aligns country budget holders on SG&A key metrics by BN for the country/division
- Builds Trend and budget in the system for SG&A
- Tracks actual performance and shares monthly analysis identifying risks and opportunities
- Becomes the subject matter expert on SG&A topics for a specific country/division and/or BN
- Ensures compliance with internal controls and monitors risks and barriers;
- Minimum of 3 years in Controlling with experience in operating expenses management
- Experience in a multinational company
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills coupled with operational focus
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders
◄ Volver a lista de empleos