Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Hong Kong - Head Office
País: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for PR coverage for brands (initiate, coordinate, follow and monitor all publications, control and analyze PR rankings vs competitors).
- Find new methods and new tools for PR and Communications, be creative and pro-active, offer innovative ideas for products promotion in press.
- Work in close cooperation with product marketing team.
- Analyze PR policy vs the policy of competitors, to benchmark and improve the division to become the reference on the market.
- Establish long term relationship though regular contacts with all kind of press achieve a proper level of PR coverage.
- Communicate and establish contacts with opinion leaders, celebrities, social activists in order to spread knowledge about the brands and increase interest.
- Initiate, brief and work with agencies for organization of PR events (press-conferences, launches, image making events), control production, organization and follow up.
- In charge of all products logistics:
- control products send outs to editorials;
- manage products and press-releases deliveries
- control office PR stock and products deliveries from stock to the office
- Organization, managing of press trips and follow up materials.
Desire skill sets and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Communication or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of PR & Brand Communication experience within consumer or retail industies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build strong rapport with external parties
- Digitally savvy; experience in ePR campaigns
- Creative and able to think outside of the box
- Proactive and strong team spirit
- Fluent in English and Chinese
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo