Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Los Angeles, CA
País: United States
Branded Retail Manager (SkinCeuticals) at L'Oreal USA
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Type: Full Time
Location: Field based (Los Angeles, CA)
The Branded Retail Manager is a field based position focused on SkinCeuticals SkinLab branded retail initiatives for the brand. This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Branded Retail and works cross functionally with marketing, education, sales, PR, digital and medical affairs.
* Working directly with SkinLab locations, implement national SkinLab business and marketing programs to achieve assigned sellout goals in each SkinLab
* Develop customized sellout and marketing strategies for SkinCeuticals and Dermablend products in each SkinLab location
* Develop and customize SkinCeuticals SkinLab marketing materials, launch plan, and paid marketing strategy for each new SkinLab location
* Work cross functionally with education, marketing, field sales, and PR to onboard SkinLab and coordinate PR focus
* Responsible for forecasting and achieving net sales goals for SkinLab locations
* Building strong influential partnerships with SkinLab team and flagship physicians through PR and medical affairs.
* Bachelor s Degree or higher
* At least 3 years of experience selling in cosmetic dermatology or plastic surgery practices
* Understand marketing strategies, social media platforms, and sales strategies.
* Understanding of retail programs and strategies. Retail or franchise experience a plus.
* Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
* New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
* Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
* Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including device
* Ability to establish strong professional relationships with physicians and practice staff.
* Proficient computer skills necessary Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.