Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - Field Based
País: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130
countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to
devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation
to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020
is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the
cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and
desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical
sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50%
since 2005. Our
brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you
want to see in L’Oréal.
are key highlights of this role?
You will manage and develop an account base of new and existing accounts in
your region. You will build long term relationships and execute the commercial
plans of the brand in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth and
promotional objectives whilst ensuring that brand awareness and all commercial
opportunities are maximised.
- Act as a Business Development Consultant, managing a specified territory,
establishing and implementing business plans for growth and carrying out
regular business reviews, identifying client needs
- Tailor and deliver education plans in accounts
- Implement marketing activity in accounts
- Achieve targets set by manager
- Identify opportunities for increasing business
- Develop a bespoke strategy to manage top accounts
- Win new business and open new accounts that meet the brands premium
- Be proactive in understanding client needs. Respond quickly and effectively
to client requests
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the marketplace, brands and customers
to ensure effective market intelligence
- Collaborate effectively with Commercial team and wider Active Cosmetics
team to capitalise on opportunities
- Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Proven track record in Sales managing key accounts is essential with strong
experience in delivering training.
- Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
- Passion for educating others
- Presents confidently and demonstrates the ability to convince others
- Listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Builds effective relationships
- Focused on delivering results, able to adjust priorities, manage time, follow
up on actions
key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
could L'Oreal offer me?
- World class training and
- Excellent benefits including
pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest
brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you
want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo