Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: London - Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively
supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced
technologies in hair care, styling and colouring products. The 10 brands within
this division are L’Oreal Professionel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology, Kérastase,
Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Matrix, Essie Professionel, Decléor and Carita.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will
be working across all the brands within the Professional Products Division,
working within the Market & Business Development Team and reporting to the Head
of Business Systems and Intelligence.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst your
primary focus will be to identify new business opportunities to boost
innovations across the brands. You will initiate, drive and facilitate projects
on cross-category concepts based on consumer needs and demands. You look
forward to creating a strong network across the division and being a true
partner to our external and internal stakeholders.
the continuous development of market tools by developing, implementing and
managing successful strategies across PPD business in line with the vision of
on business insight suggesting proposals based on the results to support better
the board, liaise with management teams, project sponsors, business owners and
international key stakeholders as the champion of business intelligence
in depth commercial reports to fully understand the market, the customer, the
competition, brand dynamics and to identify any 'gaps'
emerging industry trends and profile consumers to support new development
any bespoke reports and analysis for LPPD
project management of all projects as defined across LPPD
new concepts and ideas working across the division (from IT to Commercial, to
ensure we bring the customer to the heart of what we do, ensure we bring
efficiencies and innovate the way we work)
line management of one intern
- Be the
PPD Key User for our “Boost” reporting system responsible for testing and
- Enthusiastic team player with a desire to work
in a commercially driven and customer orientated business
- Entrepreneurial attitude and challenger of the
- Highly numerate and PC literate: particularly
strong at Excel & analytical skills. Knowledge of SQL and analytics
packages a plus!
- Can demonstrate a natural attention to detail /
- Strong interpersonal skills, focused and subtly
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
– able to work effectively to deadlines, to manage ad-hoc projects that arise.
Ability to manage time in a flexible manner and adapt and respond quickly.
- Ability to work autonomously (and enjoy it),
while also being able to communicate effectively and contribute as part of a
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders while
understanding the detail of the delivery and being able to execute in a small
- Keep projects focused & dynamic – through
management and motivation of all stakeholders involved.
- Able to solve problems effectively – able to
look for alternative solutions when challenged.
- Knowledge of data visualisation platforms (e.g.
Tableau) would be a bonus!
- Act & lead with human sensitivity
- Achieve results with integrity
- Sensitivity to the metier
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo