We believe in beauty of every human being and the world we live in. We believe it is us that aspire the beauty of the world. By challenging the impossible, bringing products of the best quality and delivering customer centric service, we help you illustrate the beauty of life. Want to come with us?
Reporting to the Retail Development Director, the role will manage key account to work with retail and marketing leaders of all Luxe brands in HK market to cultivate the retail sensitivity aligning with business strategies in retail excellence.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Liaise between Sephora and internal teams to ensure an efficient collaboration & account development
- Work with Shopping Malls and Trade Partners to explore marketing & promotion opportunities across LUXE brands
- Prepare strategic roadmap to define areas of opportunities and challenges by leveraging analytics and research
- Work with Corporate Retail team to organize, coordinate and execute corporate initiatives / priorities across LUXE
- Manage end to end retail projects including meeting coordination, presentation preparation and reporting
- Implement strategy and relevant processes based on the chosen scenarios (Planning, organization, resources and skills, associated risks etc).
- Collaborate with Retail Education Manager to drive, recommend & implement the most effective retail actions on training and client satisfaction projects.
- Regular shop visits
- Entrepreneurial, strategic, open-minded and strong in change management
- Conflict resolution skills with customer-focused mindset
- Strong organizational and planning skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent activities
- Proven experience in developing business plans and analyzing market trends
- Retail Management experience preferred but not essential