Buyer/Manager, Kiehl’s Sourcing
LUXE Operations is looking for a passionate candidate to join the Kiehl’s sourcing team.
The role requires the ability to support the business needs by managing new launches, taking ownership of financials and developing the future brand strategy with cross-functional teams. Candidate must be proficient in excel, organized, analytical and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment as well as manage resources to successfully bring projects to life.
Overall Job Accountabilities
- Analyze business needs: Collect, understand and support stakeholders’ needs
- Optimizes costs: Improve the cost model through RFQs and knowledge of supplier process. Identify opportunities. Lead and implement value analysis projects, apply and use TCO
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Contribute to build, share, and apply the category strategy, using the category network.
- Supplier Management: Review supplier performance and provide details for corrective actions to be taken where necessary to both the suppliers and stakeholders. Promote Solidarity Sourcing as well as Sharing Beauty with All initiatives
- Creates value and innovates: Lead complex projects. Develop and recommend best options to secure business
- Negotiates with integrity: Use appropriate negotiation techniques and tools
- Evaluates and manages risks: Assess the business risks, develop business continuity plan, effectively communicate to the stakeholders
- Manage Performance and efficiency: Demonstrate a functional understanding of all sourcing tools. Ensure data quality. Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial process
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: share best practices, communicate, manage projects, share suppliers’ information with stakeholders
- Respect and apply all sourcing procedures and policies
- 3+ years work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicates clearly in both oral and written forms
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- High proficiency in data analysis, Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.