Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
Are you looking for a company that let's you contribute from day one?
This is the opportunity that you might be looking for!
At L'Oreal, we make the best of cosmetics available to people around the world. Our brands are distributed in a great number of channels.
We are looking for an analytically driven and collaborative team member to join as an Demand & Supply Intern. You will…
- Give support to internal clients from different areas in Active Cosmetics, Luxe and Professional Products Divisions.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalisation.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of the forecasts.
- Required to assist the demand and supply department in different projects.
- Gain practical experience in the constantly changing field of Operations.
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between November 2021 – Summer 2022
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – preferred degrees include Engineering, Logistics or Administration.
- No experience required, you just need to be eager to learn.
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- A Critical Thinker. You're able to identify, analyse and solve strategically day-to-day problems.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos