Supply Planning GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Supply Chain teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
You will be an integral part of one of our Supply Chain team to contribute to the synchronization of the logistics chain for our commercial partners and supply the retail outlet.
1. Liaising with our factories and other teams internally to maximize product availability
2. Communicating with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) to foresee any possible delivery issues between the international factories and Distribution Centers
3. Working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams to understand the need for stock levels and therefore accurately forecast the potential of our products and maximize service levels to our customers.
4. Analyzing the existing gaps in the processes and working towards improving efficiency and reporting details within the planning team
5. Develop labelling and co-packing plan based on the validated sales forecasts and stock status.
6. Check material replenishment plan to ensure not over/under stocks and save cost through right MOQ.
7. Process cut-stocks, move stocks, maintain master data accuracy in SAP
8. Analysis Slow Moving and Obsolete stocks, propose preventive actions and clearance action.
9. Support to track and report Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
10. Manage key customer stock in trade, ensure healthy stock in trade
11. Participate plan defined by departments/companies
1. Be a logical and rational thinker who can simplify a complex problem and offer clear and effective solutions
2. Capacity to understand the bigger business picture
3. Have a technical mind but keen to work within the heart of a business
4. Numerate and PC literate: in particular with strong Excel skills
5. Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
1. You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year)
2. You must be available for at least 6
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!