Función del empleo: Others
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you passionate about skincare and would you like to dive into the world of data analysis and number crunching?
Then joining l'Oreal Active Cosmetics, and more specifically the medical beauty world, might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At l'Oreal Active Cosmetics (ACD), we are experts in skin and distribute skincare products from our 5 diverse brands through pharmacies and aesthetic clinics. We are priviliged to partner with dermatologists and skin experts worldwide. We provide the finest products, with cutting-edge technologies in order to deliver outstanding professional service to the medical beauty community.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Insight analyst with the ability to accompany a division that is growing, through analyzing data, generating customized reports, connecting business performers with regions and helping decision makers drive business activity.You will…
- • Develop Access Expertise • Investigate/Master: Pivot tables• Power Pivot• Power BI• Master BI:Access• V look ups, advanced excel
- Generate customized reports. Pool the data from CRM and analyze the data per territory
- Be a key contact for ACD on the BOOST project:• Make sure documents are flowing from the division to the IT BOOST team and the other way around• Represent the division when need be• Challenges the BOOST team on their communication methods and tools• Customer matching for POS
- • Report to the medicalk director on the analysis of territory business performance and its levers, and make recommendations.• Collect/analyze sell-out data.
- A business degree, a computer science background
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and generating reports
- Ideally Bilingual with proficient English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good organizational skills and a sense of entrepreneurship within the role to bring forward new analysis angles and ideas in a growing medical beauty sector
- You are organized and can spot opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Ambitious. You crave succes and we'll support you all the way.
- One of the gang. You will take the lead with projects you have worked on and showcase to the rest of the team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things and to new ideas.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos