Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: CA - Quebec - Montreal
Depending on the business needs of the Supply Chain, you identify and analyze options for improving or developing IT applications and contribute to the maintenance of applications.
- Support the Supply Chain Business Owners to define their needs and turn them into recommendations for the development / improvement of IT applications in general and SAP in particular.
- Define the functional characteristics of the applications
- Analyze the impact of proposed solutions on Supply Chain processes
- Customize / configure applications, prepare functional tests and take responsibility for validating developments before launching the application.
- Provide support for level 2 and 3 maintenance operations to the application management teams.
- Analyze the causes of the incidents and propose appropriate action plans.
- Manage existing relationships with internal customers by keeping them regularly informed of developments and improvements.
- Participate in change management activities and deploy them by accompanying the end user and providing training.
- Solid experience in SAP WM / MM modules and in drawing complex solutions.
- 2 to 5 years experience with coordination with key functions such as Marketing commerce, Finance, Sales and Reporting
- Analysis and writing specifications.
- Performing unit tests, integrated, UAT and non-regression.
- Control-M (asset).