Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: CA - British Columbia - Vancouver
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
The L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL Professional Development team plays a vital role in developing and sustaining our Canadian salons hairdressers. It is our responsibility to encourage learning and ensure that application and standards of safety are adhered to.
· To operate within established company guidelines.
· To professionally promote the complete L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL product range to existing and potential L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL salons
· To ensure the achievement of sales goals in assigned region.
· Provide technical product knowledge and correct salon usage to our salon members through our complete product range category (Color, Retail, Styling) .
· To provide Professional Salon Business Development consultation and specific key action plan in regard but not limited to Salon Emotion and any other business program design to improve their overall individual performance.
· Support sales in their achievement of sales target / budget on a weekly and monthly basis.
· To manage all salon professional development program within his or her respective region in a logical strategic manner in partnership with the Business Consultant, Professional Development Manager and Sales managers
· Will provide regular communication on all field activities with on-going follow-up to both Business Consultant & Mgmt. Team.
· Provide salons with the knowledge of new products as well as the merchandising and promotional activity that supports them.
· Conduct in-salon product knowledge programmes, demonstrations, practical on all brands upon request.
· Communicate with the Professional Development Manager on a regular basis on all current and future territory field activities.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
· Experience in client services
· Demonstrable effective communication skills
· An ongoing commitment to the provision of client-service focussed care
· Proficient organisational skills
· Punctuality, reliability and flexibility
· Effective time management skills
· Personal maturity, responsibility, accountability and initiative
· Ability to retain confidential information.
· Competency in perm and colour application
· Competency in recommendation and sell through of hair care and styling
· Salon and staff management
L’Oréal is an equal opportunity employer
Must hold current Canadian / Provincial drivers licence