Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
L'Oréal Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As Key Account Manager you will:
- Build the joint business plan with the Account(s) and contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the Account(s) results: turnover, market share and profit.
- Prepare and lead the Account(s) negotiation. Build the action plan, including promotions, campaigns, permanent and secondary placement to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Act as the expert of your Account(s) to feed a retailer-centric account planning process.
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices in communication with the Account.
You are the perfect match if you:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in a similar role and client collaboration;
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation personality traits;
- Are strong in mobilizing cross-functional teams;
- Have strategic approach to short and long term actions and planning;
- Have good Microsoft Excel skills;
- Are fluent in French and English.
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
- Representing world’s leading brands in the industry and market leader in region;
- Dynamic and ever-growing environment with development track for each individual;
- Open and intercultural team with international exposure;
- And a great place to work and more!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos