Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: CA - Quebec - Montreal
L’Oréal Canada is in search of ambitious new grad across Canada ! You can start your career in any location between Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa and Montréal !
Imagine… A commercial career that offers you the possibility to grow in a successful and competitive team that will allow you to perfect your knowledge and achieve the highest limits across Canada and even the world.
A wonderful human adventure shared by people who are passionate about the beauty industry, innovation, and the conquest of new markets.
Who knows… maybe you will become the next National Sales Director faster than you think… it’s up to you!!
- Working within one of our divisions, your mission will be to establish business partnerships with clients.
- You will develop markets and strengthen our position as a leader in the industry. You will do so by making strong action plans and negotiating in order to achieve sales objectives.
- Part of your challenge will be to ensure quality service with existing clients.
- In keeping with our brand strategies, you will play an integral role in the launch of new innovations, including their presentation and retail execution in the field.
- Your role also involves the integration, adaptation, and analysis of brand strategies and promotional programs for our distribution channels.
As an ideal candidate, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
A maximum of 2 years of relevant experience in sales/representation/merchandising in the retail/commercial industry.
More than skills, L’Oréal is looking for people with personality and ideas. L'Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.
- You possess a keen business sense and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You are ambitious, show leadership, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You work well in a team as well as independently.
- Knowledge of our distribution channels is an asset.
- You value customer service and have great organizational skills.
- You master Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are open to travel and are mobile.
- You have a valid driver’s licence.
L’Oréal Canada is a wholly-owned subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, the largest cosmetics company in the world.
Headquartered in Montreal, L’Oréal Canada had sales of $1.070 billion in 2016 and employs more than 1,200 people. The company holds a portfolio of 35 brands, encompassing all aspects of beauty, and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, salons, pharmacies, drugstores, and branded retail.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo