Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The Revenue Growth Management (RGM) team at L’Oréal Canada is a strategic team that works across our L'Oreal Luxe brands to help understand market and consumer dynamics and drive profitable growth through pricing strategies, promotional ROI, Products & Customer mix, and Trade Terms.
As the RGM Manager you will work in close collaboration with all the other departments and upper management to share insights, solutions, and build tools that drive strategic business decisions
Main Responsibilities :
- Leverage P&L, Budget, and POS data to influence products & customer mix, and drive brands revenue & profit
- Analyze the market and recommend the best pricing strategy for each brand and franchise
- Partner with marketing teams to Identify assortment opportunities and white spaces for each category
- Conduct promotions and post event analysis to share learning, guidelines, and best practices with commercial teams
- Support on creating retailers sell-in-stories and customer plans that drive total category growth
Skills and experience required:
- Strong Leadership, Strategic thinking, Problem solving, results oriented
- Ability to work with a multifunctional team
- Proficient level of Excel
- Up to 5 years of experience working on revenue growth management preferably in the CPG industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics/Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Ability to present complex analyses and recommendations to senior leadership
L'Oreal Canada offers equal opportunities to all!
We are in a hybrid model both in and out of office.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos